Sunday, June 9, 2013

Reminder: Google Reader will not be available but you have alternatives

If you follow blogs as much as I do, you probably know by now that Google Reader will be shut down at the end of the month. If you are looking for a new way to keep up with your favorite blogs I recommend you take a look at Feedly which is very similar to Reader and, so far, has been working very well for me.  I hope it will continue to work well after Reader goes away.  For those of you who want to keep up with this blog in particular (and I hope that's all of you), the other alternative, of course, is to subscribe by e-mail, which you can do here by signing up on the lower right hand side of the blog.  Doing this will not inundate your inbox.  You will get one message a day and only if there is new content added to the blog. 

No comments: