Thursday, August 25, 2011

Is this one of your favorite blogs?

The ABA Journal has started its annual search for the 100 best legal blogs.  You can nominate your favorite blogs by filling out a short form here.   I would be honored if you would consider nominating this blog and/or my Professional Responsibility blog.

I started this blog a few years ago thinking I would use it to keep my students informed of recent news, but I quickly realized a lot more people have been paying attention to it! One of the most rewarding things about blogging is getting unexpected e-mails from time to time from lawyers, judges, professors and other bloggers with comments, suggestions and ideas.  Needless to say, I will continue to do my best to bring you news and commentary and hope you continue to enjoy the blog.

No comments: