Monday, October 27, 2014

60 minutes segment on genetic testing

Last night the TV show 60 minutes had a segment on issues related to genetic testing.  It did not discuss torts, but it did touch a little bit on some of the bio-ethics issues I mentioned in my comments on the sperm donor case.  If you can't see the video below, you can go to here to watch it, to watch other videos or to read a transcript of the show.

UPDATE:  I tried embedding the video several times and it is not working properly, but if you click on the little square icon on the lower right hand side, the video will switch to full screen and you can see it there, or, like I said, you can go to the 60 minutes website.  Sorry about that!  Also, the video includes at least one commercial.  If I could edit it out, I would but I can't.. so sorry about that too...

No comments: