Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Professional Responsibility blog

Here is an important announcement for those of you that also follow my Professional Responsibility Blog.  Please note this applies to that blog only.  The Torts Blog was not affected. 

Something happened to the Professional Responsibility blog yesterday and the e-mail subscriptions function stopped working. I fixed the problem, but unfortunately, if you had an e-mail subscription and prefer to continue to get updates by e-mail, you will need to subscribe again. Please do so by going to the PR blog (click here) and entering your e-mail address in the box on the right hand side panel.  You will have to then follow the prompts to complete the process (typing some random letters and replying to a confirmation email).  It is a three step process but should not take you more than a minute to complete.  I just went through it myself.  I apologize for the inconvenience! If you have any questions or concerns please email me directly.

No comments: